- Annie Get Your Gun medley; For girl and boy singers, contains Two snippets: “Doin’ What Comes Natur-ly” & “I’m A Bad, Bad Man” Two solos: “I Got The Sun In The Morning” & “The Girl That I Marry” Two Duets: “They Say It’s Wonderful” & “Anything You Can Do”
- I Wonder Why/You’re Just In Love - Irving Berlin’s classic from “Call Me Madam” - for any two singers.
Vocal Solos with Band: $85 unless otherwise noted
- All The Things You Are
- Almost Like Being In Love
- Begin The Beguine
- Can’t Help Lovin’ Dat Man of Mine
- Every Day Is Ladies Day For Me from The Red Mill
- Getting To Know You from The King & I
- God Bless America, includes the preamble and one modulation, “A Winner!”.
- Guys & Dolls, two arrangements; "Fugue For Tinhorns", "Sit Down You’re Rockin’ The Boat"
- I Wish You Love
- It Might As Well Be Spring from State Fair
- It Was A Very Good Year
- Lawrence Welks’ Closing Theme; "Adios, AuRevoir, Aufweidershen"
- Look to the Rainbow from Finians Rainbow
- Night And Day
- Once In Love With Amy
- Once Upon A Time
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
- So In Love from Kiss Me Kate
- Soliloquy; from Carousel; “My Boy Bill” $125
- Some Enchanted Evening
- Someone To Watch Over Me
- Stranger In Paradise
- The Hungry Years - Sedaka & Greenfield’s somber hit!
- The Pajama Game Medley for Labor Day! includes a tidbit of “7 & ½ Cents” and enough of “Once A Year Day”, “Small Talk”, “I’m Not At All In Love”, “Hernando’s Hideaway” and “Hey There” with optional vocal. @ $95
- The Way You Look Tonight
- There is Nothing Like A Dame from South Pacific
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me
- This Nearly Was Mine from South Pacific
- Umbrella Medley: Watch What Happens and I Will Wait For You (from Umbrellas of Cherbourg)
- What I Did For Love
Music for Service Clubs:
- Kiwanis March: “One Child At A Time” Written on request from/for an ACB conductor, includes an optional vocal part containing words pertinent to the mission statement. List: $85
- The Lions March “We Serve” Written for the Long Island Lions Eye Bank. Includes optional vocal part. List: $85
- The Rotary March…written to the words of “The Four Way Test” of what Rotarians think, say, and do. Includes optional vocal part. $85 with net proceeds to the Rotary Club of Great Neck, New York.
- NOW BACK ON BROADWAY
Fiddler on the Roof…Medley includes 13 tunes:
Prologue • Tradition • Matchmaker • If I Were A Rich Man • Sabbath Prayer • To Life • Miracle of Miracles • Sunrise Sunset • Wedding Dance • Do You Love Me? • The Rumor • Far From The Home I Love • Anatevka
16 minutes performance time. For the full and advanced band. (The score is 54 pages long.)
List $185. ACB price $160. Additional parts @ $2.
- Dancin’ ‘Round The World…Eight tunes from eight countries: MacNamara’s Band ♬ Under Paris Skies ♬ Beer Barrel Polka ♬ Tarantella ♬ Hava Nagilla ♬ La Cumparsita ♬ Mexican Hat Dance ♬ Two-O’Clock Jump. This is a top seller with huge audience appeal & ends with a piece of Vaudeville “shtick” that leaves the audience cheering! List $150; Additional parts @ $2.
- Caprice, for Bass Trombone or 4 Valve Euphonium
This item is included in the New York State School Music Association 2013 manual as a grade four piece. It is a theme and variations with limited cadenza sections. Good audience appeal. List is $85; ACB price is $72.25
- Clarinet Rhumba; Section show piece also works great as an encore.
- Begin The Beguine: Requires a confident horn section!
- Roaring ‘20's Medley: Varsity Drag ♬ Fidgety Feet ♬ Charleston. Great fun!
- Just For The Horn of It…for one to four French Horns and band. This is an easy-to-play piece that will show off your horn section and make your audience smile. A real crowd pleaser.
- Twinkle Variations…for advanced solo flute with moderate band parts. Eight variations from C to G. Huge audience appeal.
- Utilities: Six “must have” pieces for every band, any occasion:
- A two measure Call To Attention
- A full exciting Fanfare
- The Star Spangled Banner in Bb
- For He’s A Jolly Good Fellow
- Happy Birthday
- A soft background - Petite Marche
- Thirty Tunes for Tots…Also fun for the adults in your audience who try to name all 30 snippets:
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Sing A Song of Sixpence
- Three Blind Mice
- Hickory, Dickory Dock
- The Farmer In The Dell
- Old MacDonald
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?
- London Bridge
- Frere Jacques
- Did You Ever See A Lassie?
- Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
- Here We Go Looby Loo
- Skip To My Loo
- Eensie Weensie Spider
- Pop Goes The Weasel
- Sweetly Sings The Donkey
- Old Grey Mare
- Oats, Peas, Beans
- Old King Cole
- Man On The Flying Trapeze
- This Old Man
- Blue Tail Fly (Jimmy Cracked Corn)
- Michael, Row The Boat Ashore
- She’ll be Comin’ ‘Round The Mountain
- Oh, How Lovely Is The Evening
- Rock-a-bye, Baby
List is $150; Additional parts @ $1.
These were written in honor of the 50th anniversary of the “I Have A Dream” speech by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Lift Every Voice And Sing - “The Black National Anthem”
- The House I Live In - with the Paul Robeson lyrics, two modulations to a big finish.
- We Shall Overcome; includes all ten verses, and culminates in a “big finish” suggested audience sing-along.
Each@ $85 — all three $200, shipping included!!
Ethnic Music Not Found Elsewhere:
- A Menorah Medley. “The best arrangement of Hanukkah music for band!”*
Subtitled: “Eight Candles ~ Eight Songs”
- Birhos Hanuka
- Oh Hanuka
- My Dredl
- Once an Evil King
- Mi Y’malël?
- Mo’oz Tsur.
List is $150; ACB price $112.50
*A composite of many, many comments from conductors, players, and audience members. (Extremely Popular ACB purchase.)
- Yiddish Songs: Ofyn Pripitchik (By the Fireside) and Tum Balalaika (Play the Balalaika).
This arrangement of two classics was commissioned specifically to be played for a Jewish audience. They loved it! Others who have purchased it report that they were swamped after the show with rave reviews! List $85
- Mezinka Tanz: The Dance In Honor of The Last Married Child in a Jewish family. This is a huge all-ethnic pleaser and includes these freylachs (happy dances):
- Mezinka Tanz; (Dance for the Last Married Child)
- Ut Azoi; (That’s It!)
- Va’ihi Vishurun Melech; (Here Comes The King)
- Ich Vils Oich Schpielen; (I Want To Play)
- Simin Tov ‘n Mazel Tov; (Good Omen & Good Luck)
- Dayanu; ( Enough Already! )
- Avenu Shalom Alechim; (Peace Be With You)
VERY, VERY EXCITING! HUGE CROWD PLEASER!
Additional parts are $2 each.
List is $150; (Several ACB copies)
Music of Ervin Drake: Composer of “It Was A Very Good Year” among many others
- What Makes Sammy Run?; Medley for two singers and band, contains: A New Pair of Shoes ♬ A Tender Spot ♬ Lights, Camera, Platitude ♬ My Home Town ♬ Maybe Some Other Time ♬ Something To Live For ♬ Some Days Everything Goes Wrong ♬ The Friendliest Thing ♬ A Room Without Windows. Add’l parts are $2 each. List is $150; ACB price $127.50
- Her First Roman; medley contains: Her First Roman ♬ Song To The Sphinx ♬ Many Young Men From Now ♬ Magic Carpet ♬ Parable of the Monkey ♬ Just For Today ♬ The Things We Think We Are ♬ Rome ♬ In Vino Veritas ♬ I Fell In With Evil Companions. Add’l parts are $2 each. List is $150; ACB price $127.50
- Songs of Girls; Good Morning Heartache ♬ The Father of Girls ♬ It Was A Very Good Year. ACB $76.50